When we love all things about the graffiti and then want to draw a graffiti letters. Then you will feel a different feeling. A curiosity and try to draw our own graffiti. A work of art that will become the pride of our future. But unfortunately not everyone has the ability to create and draw graffiti. It takes talent, but sometimes also formed with the learning process. So basically everyone can make a graffiti on the condition willing to learn the art of image making. Start with easy things. Then go directly to the heart of the matter, before I ever gave a lesson on How to Draw Graffiti Letters - Write Your Name "Michael"?. This tutorial is to draw graffiti letters ETHAN, almost the same but slightly different because the graffiti design for this tutorial in two dimensions.
1. The first step, please make ETHAN writing. Or you can see the picture as an example. Create a simple design yet. The first steps are the basic steps to make graffiti letters. Or often referred to as a sketch.
2. Once the basic design of graffiti letters are formed and of course the design is to your liking then clear the edges of each letter.
3. In the third step we will learn to give effect to the design of graffiti. We will create the effect of cracks on each letter. Draw splits and cracks diagonally across your graffiti letters. Add a rectangular fractured piece to some of the letters like the "T" and the "N".
4. If you are interested in creating a 3D effect then you can try to give a shadow on your design. But in this tutorial we will make the design more easily. Outline your letter group with a heavy border.
5. Color is one way to enhance the design of graffiti. For that you please give the color of your own. Choose the best color, if you want the combination then select the right color. On the color image that wraps graffiti letters using yellow color.
6. The next step you please give a color to each letter graffiti. Examples of images using the color blue. But you can improvise by giving a different color. Try to see the design of the letter "Google", it's a design that has a different color but it looks pretty.
7. Overlay with purple, teal and green marker, then come in with red slash marks.
8. In the final stage you can add effects to enhance your graffiti background, although that's not something that must be done. Add jazzy marks and squiggles around your graffiti name to give it a high-energy background. Look at the picture, this is graffiti letters "ETHAN" that has been completed.
Finally finished this tutorial is about 8 Steps How to Draw Graffiti Letters ETHAN using 2D effects. Follow the tutorial to draw graffiti in the next article.
8 Steps How to Draw Graffiti Letters ETHAN (2D)? Picture and Wallpapers
*) Please click on the thumbnail to go to the image gallery on the graffiti page.