Drawing and sketching graffiti was very nice. Moreover, if we ourselves carrying around an ungainly name, why? because it's great and have satisfaction when we finish the job perfectly. Many of the most people ask themselves about how to make graffiti letters with my name first and then what I do to make graffiti and others. You all do not worry, we'll learn here, of course, learn to make a graffiti name. A great name. Let's start with making graffiti letter "Michael".
Oh yes ... that will prepare the first equipment we need such as paper, pencil, colored pencils or markers. For a digital drawing tablet computer drawing is recommended.
1. Let's start, start drawing graffiti names. For example, make the name "Michael". Graffiti design drawings are light and simple, a basic sketch to set the shape and character of each letter. You can make innovation in every part of the letters that you use, I highly recommend it.
2. Sketch the image that you created in the first stage will be the basis for the design of two dimensions. Find ways to connect every part of the letter to make it look more interesting, use your creativity to assemble the parts and make some changes to create an interesting effect. For instance notice how the “M” connects to the “H” and also how the “C” connect to the “H” as well. The “H” and “A” also connect to the “E”. This may take you several attempts. If you decide you are not happy with the way your design is going, set it aside and try another variation. Keep each attempt and borrow ideas from them. Graffiti artists often trace of copy parts of design sketched that fit well together.
3. Add an arrow design on the end of each letter is your best (not necessarily all of the letters, choose one that you need and like it), it will look cool when the design was finished later. To get the perfect results you should always try to know which one is best. Each artist has always done that, not everything is always so with a single stage.
4. Next on stage will be a bit more complicated but will be more enjoyable and approached the end of the process. The lesson here about 3D design starts are needed. Add a shaded edge to your letters. This is accomplished by copying the right edge of your of your letters slightly offset from the original letter. Use short lines to connect this new edge to the original letter letters.
5. At stage 4 the actual design of graffiti letters have started to form with a fine, but if you are interested in adding background then choose which match the design you have created. You can choose background effects such as blocks, bricks, bubble or anything else that is often used, for that I recommend to see the reference design of graffiti over the internet. I find that deciding on my background helps me to think of the design as a whole piece of art. One could finish the letters first. It is a matter of preference.
6. Fill your background with a color if you feel ready too. You can put this step off till later if you prefer.
7. Thicken the outside border of your letters and add horizontal shading lines to your edge. Lines drawing close together have the effect of darkening an area. Usually this is done more in areas that may be shadowed if the letters were actually dimensional. Additional lines near the centers of the edges mimic possible reflections that a shiny dimensional letter might pick up.
Examples of design graffiti letters "Michael" by using the color purple. More bright and attractive.
Try the green color to see something new on the design of graffiti letters "Michael". Background may need a little change that does not look monotonous. Create a new creativity and innovation.